Saturday 31 October 2015

Task 2A


Keeping a journal
I have never owned and written a journal. It has just never been my thing. I have always wanted too but I have never decided to actually start one so I am thrilled to do it now. It will be a big challenge for me as I am really bad at remembering to write down stuff at the end of the day. However, I have had dance journal where I write down all my corrections and if I learn new things after every lesson or when I have got time in breaks. I found it really useful and practical. I never read it back again but I feel like I remember it better if I write it down.
Some people find it very helpful and for therapeutic use. I have heard that you learn a lot about yourself and it is good for you to write down whatever you feel and want where no one is going to read it, it is just for youself.
Here are a few reasons why you should keep a journal:

-       Regular Writing has Mental Health Benefits

-       Keeping a journal helps harness your creativity

-       It helps people focus

-       It reduces stress

-       For achivements

-       It is a judgemental free zone

-       Uninhibited Creativity

-       It can help you achive goals

-       The process of writing something down forces you to think it through until you understand it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment